ColorMatic is the newest theme from UBD and Theme Wars. What makes ColorMatic Theme special?
In our humble opinion, ColorMatic Theme is not just a “premium theme” – this would better be classified as a “super premium theme” because of its multiple layout options, font changer, and multi-color picker.
It is SUPER EASY to customize ColorMatic Theme for your needs. You can select from four effective website layouts and use an UNLIMITED number of color combinations!
ColorMatic Theme Standard Features
- Pick any color, automatically! One theme can now be applicable to a wide variety of niches. Pick the background color, foreground, text color, sidebar color, and many more!
- Four (4) effective website layouts: Whether you need a business design, product-featured design, or a personal blog design, ColorMatic Theme has got you covered!
- Pick any color, automatically! One theme can now be applicable to a wide variety of niches.
- Powerful Theme Control Panel: Translation: No coding required. Configure your theme with incredible ease.
- Upload your logo with 1-Click: Forget the days of uploading your logo via FTP. Now, upload your logo with just one-click.
- Featured content sliding gallery (optional): Display your featured posts via an elegant featured content slider.
- Feedburner integration: Track your RSS subscribers and allow your visitors to subscribe via email to your blog.
- Built-in My Social Networks widget: Display links (and logos) to your social networking profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Technorati, Digg and Delicious.
- Built-in Twitter widget: Display your recent Tweets and encourage your visitors to follow you.
- Built-in Flickr widget: Display your recent Flickr photos with just a few clicks.
- Built-in Blog Navigator widget: Display a slick DOM-tab style navigation to highlight your popular posts, comment, featured posts and archives.
- Basic SEO controls: Basic SEO controls allow you to fine tune the search engine optimization of your site.
- Automatic image resizing: Avoid resizing/cropping your featured post images. Just select your image, upload and blog.
- No custom fields – built-in post extras: Custom fields are a pain so we kicked them to the curb. Set your image thumbnail and featured image all within the post-edit window.
- Advertising management: Manage your ad codes directly within the Control Panel. You can display 125×125 block ads and 468×60 ads – all without third party plugins.
- WordPress 2.8 – 3.0 REQUIRED: Say hello to threaded comments, sticky posts, and all the other benefits of latest versions of WordPress
Check out some examples, below, of how ColorMatic Theme can be used: